Author: Paula Date Posted:22 June 2017
After almost two years in our Old Bank Arcade premises, we've decided to ease up a bit and make some room in life for more than the retail store. It has been lots of hard work, long hours, and long weeks, with mandatory minimum hours in the shop, plus events like Thames Steampunk Festival, and Armageddon!
Clockwork will remain in business online, and continue supplying to a few cherished retail stores around NZ, but we will also be doing pop-up shops, markets, and other events after a well-deserved break!
- run a pop-up shop for World of Wearable Arts (Sept-Oct);
- also be at Thames again this year (9-12 November); and
- running a pop-up shop for all your Xmas shopping (Nov-Dec)
Our last day trading at the Old Bank Arcade Premises is Sunday 02 July.
We have a range of items that we are clearing out, with big savings on:
- Waistcoats at half price, or get 3 for the price of 1!
- Vintage Goth jackets up to 20% off
- All corsets 20% off
- At least 10% off all other items in store.
We also have some gorgeous furnishings that we need to move on, which might make a splendid addition to your home! And our deals will also be available through our webstore!